Then look no further than Logo Gala. This relatively new site is a great depository of logo designs. If you're looking for ideas, you're bound to find inspiration here. Obsessed with logos and branding as I am, I was happy to discover that they are having a giveaway in celebration of their spectacular growth. From their site:
LogoGala has been online now for exactly two months. Its growth in that short period of time has far surpassed the expectations that I had before launch. In a short two months, LogoGala has quickly become a popular site for logo inspiration and is by far my most popular site.So join me in celebrating Logo Gala and their endeavor, and maybe pick up some great design ideas in the process. You can see all the details here.
To celebrate the success LogoGala has seen so far, I’ve decided to run a promotion which I hope will help get LogoGala even more exposure. Oh, did I mention that I’m giving away some great prizes? I didn’t? Well, in return for your helping me promote the site, I’ve got some great prizes to give away.
What are the Prizes?
- Prize 1: The Big Book of Design Ideas 3 courtesy of Crescent Hill Books
- Prize 2: American Corporate Identity 2009 courtesy of Crescent Hill Books
- Prize 3: Big Book of Business Cards courtesy of Crescent Hill Books
- Prize 4: 2008 Wolda Logo Design Annual courtesy of Wolda.org
- Prize 5: Two (2) Helvetica Special Edition Moleskine Notebooks courtesy of Moleskine Asia
- Prize 6: A FREE logo design courtesy of Sean Farrell at Penflare Designs. You will receive two concepts and two revisions for your logo. (Worth $250)
- Prize 7: A FREE 30 minute logo consultation via Skype or email courtesy of Jacob Cass.
- Prize 8: A FREE 30 minute logo consultation via Skype or email courtesy of David Airey.